Designed by outdoorsmen for outdoors enthusiasts such as backpackers, world travelers and beach-goers.
Follow the steps below before using your Bakpocket Products hammock.
- Step 1: Grab your favorite BakPocket Hammock
- Step 2: Find two strong and safe structures 4-7 meters apart
- Steps 3: Secure climbing strength cordage, ropes or straps around each structure being utilized to hang off
- Step 4: Connect each end of hammock via high strength Bakpocket carabiners to the corresponding and securely fastened cordage, rope or straps
- Step 5: Adjust tension to your liking and customized comfort level
- Step 6: Get in, RELAX and ENJOY!
Securing Straps To Hang Points
Securing Straps To Hammock
(Tying Larks Head Knot)
Adjusting Hammock Hang
1) Break knot by feeding tag end of strap back through knot.
For Maximum Comfort
- When in backcountry situations it is recommended to use a sleeping pad as an insulation layer to prevent the cold back that commonly occurs when spending the night in a hammock. Our Adventurers hammock comes equipped with a sleeve designed to keep your pad in place while you sleep.
- Give your head and neck the support it needs. Our Backpackers and Adventurers Hammocks each come with built in/detachable pillow pockets to be filled with your puffy jacket or extra articles of clothing, bringing the comfort of your hammock to the next level.
Made out of high-strength parachute material to make sure to hold up for use and abuse.
Packs up to the size of a softball giving serious adventure seekers the ultimate travel-friendly product.
Connect With Us
Use hashtag #bakpocketproducts to get featured